Thursday, March 13, 2008

BUMPS IN THE ROAD By - Jeannie Hunsley

The path we choose for oursleves often does not turn out to be the path that is chosen for us by God. Every woman faces the challenge of finding her way and to remain positive and faithful when life has taken a direction she does not enjoy.

Sometimes we find oursleves totally overwhelmed with our problems (our bumps in the road). Never in a million years would I have thought this is the path I would be going down with all these bumps in the road. But we must remember when we do face the bumps in the road that our God is with us all the way. He knew from the beginning what bumps would be along our road of life. I beleive He puts bumps in our road just to see how faithful we are going to be. Remember, when those bumps come (and they will) just lean on Him; He is always there.

I Peter 1:7 -- "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ."

1 comment:

Indianapolis Baptist Temple said...

Prayinf for you guys Jeannie. Bro. Toby