Thursday, April 3, 2008

John 3:16 - by Wanda Britt

For many of us this was the first verse we memorized as a child in Sunday school and one of the first verses we taught our children. Today it is still the verse I think of the when asked to quote Scripture.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life."

I am amazed at all Christ has done for us. His death, burial and resurrection and the pain and agony he suffered for you and me. What a wonderful God we have that He would give His only son for you and me. When I think of all He did for me it makes me so ashamed that I do not do more for Him. But, I am so glad He loved me and you that much!! I am glad Jesus died for us so that we might have everlasting life.

No matter what you are facing in your life remember, "God so loved…" He is there for you.

No comments: